Property and Casualty Insurance License Classes

Property and Casualty Insurance Licensing Exam Prep Courses

Enroll Now

The exams you take to become a Property and Casualty agent are state based. XCEL has built its library of courses one state at a time. The information you learn and the training process you go through is exactly what your state requires to pass your exam.

What can you expect working as a P&C agent?

As a licensed insurance professional, Property and casualty insurance agents work with clients to help secure policies that protect people and businesses from financial loss. For individuals many of these events include automobile accidents, fire, theft. For businesses these events can include the same as individuals but can also include workers’ compensation claims, product liability claims, or medical malpractice claims.

Qualified P&C insurance agents are in high demand. In fact, agent totals are expected to grow at a 10% rate through 2026.*

Purchasing for your team or company?

Please fill out the form below and one of our reps will reach out to you shortly.