Convenient & Flexible Life, Accident & Health Insurance Classes
XCEL offers a blended learning path to meet the needs of every learning style. Our program is designed to help you pass your accident, life and health insurance exam the first time.
Online Self-Study Insurance Licensing Courses
- Study whenever and wherever you want
- Move at your own pace to complete course work by the designated expiration date
- Elevate your prep with a vast library of online resources and study tools
Instructor-Led Insurance Licensing Courses
- Enjoy the structure of a classroom setting from the comfort of your home
- Receive a highly focused, advanced resource to help you understand challenging topics
- Learn from our best-in-class instructors and subject matter experts, live and in real time
Prepare for your upcoming life, accident and health insurance license exam
Pass your life, accident and health exam the first time! Our instructors will walk you through the critical topics and difficult concepts to ensure you pass.
Looking for more ways to prepare, study and succeed?
XCEL provides you with a mobile-friendly, interactive toolbox of online study aids, review tools, and comprehensive knowledge assessments to approach your exam with confidence and proficiency.
24-hours of in-depth, pre-recorded lessons, covering the most frequently tested and difficult concepts.
Test your knowledge on fundamental terms & help reinforce important principles and key topics.
What can you expect working as a life and health insurance agent?
Health and long-term care insurance agents work with clients to help secure policies that cover the costs of medical care and assisted-living services. They also can help clients secure dental insurance and disability insurance.
Qualified insurance agents are in high demand. In fact, it is expected to outpace the national average growth rate compared to all other occupations and all other sales position by 3% through 2026.*
Contact Us to Learn More Today!
Please fill out the form below to see if you qualify for additional discounts.