We’re so confident in our ability to prepare you to pass your state insurance licensing exam on the first try, by purchasing our Premier Package and following our 3 – step process, that we will promise to refund you the purchase price of the package and provide additional support (free of charge) if you don’t pass the exam the first time.
To be eligible for the XCEL Prepared to Pass Promise, students must complete the following steps:
- First, have purchased any pre – licensing Premier Package.
- Then, complete all 3 parts of the pre – licensing product, which include the Pre – Licensing Course, Prep Review Course and Exam Simulators.
- During the Exam Simulator portion, students must achieve an 85% or better by the 2nd attempt of the final Exam Simulator. No more than 2 exam attempts will be accepted.
- Students must take their state licensing exam within 48 hours of completing their final Exam Simulator to qualify.
- Finally, send the information below to email@example.com no later than two (2) business days after your first failed exam attempt:
- Full legal name
- Mobile number
- The exam you attempted
- A copy of your state exam report from the appropriate testing provider for your state’s licensing exam
Any immediate questions or things you didn’t feel comfortable with on the state exam Upon confirmation by XCEL of eligibility for the XCEL Prepared to Pass Promise, students will:
- Receive an e-mail communication to confirm eligibility within 5 business days. If you are eligible for the XCEL Prepared to Pass Promise, your email will include:
- Answers to specific emailed questions in your request
- A personalized retest study plan based on an analysis of your state exam results and study history.
- 1-hour of 1-on-1 tutoring with a subject matter expert if your personalized retest study plan is completed within one week.
- Receive a refund for the amount you paid for the Premier Package within fourteen (14) business days if eligible.
- Sections not passed due to exam no-shows or being turned away from testing for any other reason does not qualify you.
- Exams not passed due to attempting the wrong exam (I.e., studying for the health exam but attempting the life and health exam, studying for the producer exam but attempting the instructor exam, etc.) does not qualify you.
- Requests made for ad ditional attempts (state exam retakes) do not qualify.
- Refunds are only provided for the amount paid by the candidate and will not be applied to company paid packages.
- Refunds include the purchase price of the applicable Premier pre-licensing package only and will not include items purchased outside of the premier package (e.g., cram course, extensions).
If you have any questions about your Eligibility for XCEL’s Prepared to Pass Promise, please contact XCEL at (904) 999-4923 or firstname.lastname@example.org